"What kind of errors do I often make?" (On September 12th)

I'll show these points
1 "space"                         
2 "positions of adverb"

1 "space"
 I often write my review or essay like this.

   × I like watching animes.I'll introduce 5 examples.
 ○  I like watching animes. I'll introduce 5 examples.

 I didn't care about it, but realized how important "space"  is through this lecture. Thank you.

[references]
  https://rickresearchwriting.wordpress.com/2014/06/05/dont-forget-spaces-and-where-to-put-them/

2 "positions of adverb"
 When I write an essay in English lectures, I often forget where I should put an adverb.
 This is because there are some types of adverb; fast, always, early ・・・ e.t.c
 So I read dictionary many times to write a good essay.

コメント

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Homework (On September 12th)

Homework (On September 11th)

Self Introduction (On September 10th)