Self Introduction (On September 10th)



My name is Aki.I'm from Nagasaki.I like watching animes.
I am a Kumamoto University student and study science.I want to be a good engineer.I often talk  about physics and chemical with my friends.In this summer vacation,I discuss universe.Of course, I am not a professor researching "The origin of universe".But I am interested in some scientific
phemonena.Have you guessed physical phemonena around you?If you have,let's talk together!




Please look at "The page of this blog".


コメント

  1. hi , I’m your friend , you know .
    Well , we have the same classes , but I wonder we will go differ ways of engineer or science .
    So , I want you to get along with me so long time lol .
    I think you will be a good engineer .
    good luck .

    返信削除
  2. I hope your dream come true!

    返信削除
  3. and study science.I want to be a good engineer.
    and study science. I want to be a good engineer.

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I'm Ayu.
    I'm in science department and either interested in universe.
    Will you chose the physics course?
    Nice to meet you.

    返信削除
  5. http://www.eapfoundation.com/vocab/academic/highlighter/

    返信削除
  6. Hello!
    Your dream is very wonderful !
    The topics you always talk with your friends are very wonderful.
    Nice to meet you.

    返信削除
  7. Self Introduction(On September 10th)
    Self Introduction (On September 10th)

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Homework (On September 12th)

Homework (On September 11th)