Self Introduction (On September 10th)



My name is Aki.I'm from Nagasaki.I like watching animes.
I am a Kumamoto University student and study science.I want to be a good engineer.I often talk  about physics and chemical with my friends.In this summer vacation,I discuss universe.Of course, I am not a professor researching "The origin of universe".But I am interested in some scientific
phemonena.Have you guessed physical phemonena around you?If you have,let's talk together!




Please look at "The page of this blog".


コメント

  1. hi , I’m your friend , you know .
    Well , we have the same classes , but I wonder we will go differ ways of engineer or science .
    So , I want you to get along with me so long time lol .
    I think you will be a good engineer .
    good luck .

    返信削除
  2. I hope your dream come true!

    返信削除
  3. and study science.I want to be a good engineer.
    and study science. I want to be a good engineer.

    返信削除
  4. Hi, I'm Ayu.
    I'm in science department and either interested in universe.
    Will you chose the physics course?
    Nice to meet you.

    返信削除
  5. http://www.eapfoundation.com/vocab/academic/highlighter/

    返信削除
  6. Hello!
    Your dream is very wonderful !
    The topics you always talk with your friends are very wonderful.
    Nice to meet you.

    返信削除
  7. Self Introduction(On September 10th)
    Self Introduction (On September 10th)

    返信削除

コメントを投稿